Wednesday 2 January 2013

How to Anchor an International Conference/Symposium(Part-1)


How to Anchor an International Conference/Symposium(Part-1)
Faculty: Ekta Sharma
Department:IT
  Anchor: Excellencies, distinguished delegates, ladies and gentlemen’s.

Anchor: It gives me great pleasure to extend to you a very warm welcome on behalf of the XXXXXXXXX who has clubbed all of us for the international conference on “XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX”.

Anchor: I welcome….Honorable chief guest Mr. XXXXX sir, respected founder of Mr. XXXXXXX, Chairman Mr. XXXXXX, Academic Director Dr.XXXXXXX, Director Research and development Dr. XXXXXX Keynote speakers… faculty members and participants.

Floral welcome
1)   I would like to invite Mr.XXXXX sir to present flowers to Respected chief guiest XXXXXX sir.
2)   I Would like  request you  sir to present flowers toXXXXXXX.
3)   I Would like  request you again sir to present flowers to XXXXXXXX
Thank you very much XXXXXX…..

1)   Now I would like to invite XXXXXX sir to present flowers To XXXXXX Sir..
2)   I would like to request XXXXXX sir to present flowers To XXXXXX
Thank you very much XXXXXX sir……

1)   I would like to invite XXXXXX  sir to present flowers to Mr. XXXXXX Sir.
2)   I would like to request you again Dr. XXXXXX sir to present flowers to XXXXXX.
Thank you very much  XXXXXX sir……….
1)   I would like to invite XXXXXX  Maam to present flowers to  Ms. XXXXXX Mam.
2)   I Would like  request you  mam to present flowers to XXXXXX Sir.
3)   I Would like  request you again mam to present flowers to XXXXXX Thank you very much mam…..

Anchor:Encouragement, enthusiasm, excellency is one of the major aspect of the organization. With an object of ‘encouraging the spirit of research and innovations’, XXXXXXXX feels proud to host the symposium ………. “XXXXXXX” .This event is not just a single day routine seminar rather then it is a composition of five annual co-located symposiums, each specialized in specific knowledge areas.

23 comments:

  1. thanks a ton.... i have to anchor a workshop tomorrow and this is proving to be very helpful... once again, thank you..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my pleasure.....i m happy that it is usefull to u.

      Delete
  2. Thank you ...Its really useful to me also..........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi hiral my pleasure.....i m happy that it is usefull to u.plz share it as much as u can.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. hey judy ...thanks a ton share it sa much as u can.

      Delete
    2. hi my pleasure.....i m happy that it is usefull to u.plz share it as much as u can.

      Delete
  4. thanks a lot... very useful to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you sir, it gives me a idea to anchor in seminar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You mam
    The information is very useful.....Keep writing such useful articles

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am about to anchor a neurosurgical conference i am having audition on Saturday ..can u please guide me that how should i start really well and end..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you madam.It is very beneficial.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its a pleasent sample script for me to host a workshop...Thank u very much dear Ekta...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Ekta, thank you for the useful note.

    ReplyDelete
  12. After a lengthy interviewing process with mortgage lenders we ended up going with Mr Benjamin lee loan offer at his Home Mortgage loan offer. As a first time home buyer, he was absolutely wonderful in helping us secure our mortgage, providing great advice, and always looking out for our best interest. I would definitely recommend anyone that is buying a home or looking for a positive loan lender to finance his needs or business to use Mr Benjamin Lee and his team on any kind of loan.I Will absolutely use them again in the future.  

    You can contact a loan officer Ben On Email : 247officedept@gmail.com   Or Whats-App Communication:  +1-989-394-3740.Good luck.

    ReplyDelete